Cardiovascular fitness class
A workout which is directed towards fat burning and muscle building. This workout involves taking the body through different exercises; pushes, pulls, lifts integrating them with strength, speed, endurance, and stamina while improving balance, stability and control. This class can be catered for all individuals with different fitness levels.
- Wearing of masks is a must. They must be worn till the point of initiating your workout. They may be removed during the workout, but must be worn again during long periods of rest and static stretching.
- Social distance amongst other clients is still a must – before, during and after the sessions – especially in the common area while waiting to enter the studio.
- Kindly remember to sanitize your hands – before, during and after your workout, including any changing of weights during the workout.
- Changing of shoes is a must – kindly remember to change your shoes before your workout and after your workout.
- Due to limited spaces, it is important that you give sufficient notice when you need to cancel a session. This means class cancellations should be made at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled class. Failure to cancel a training session within this time will result in you being charged for the session.
- Classes- bookings for the following week are always opened from Monday at 12:00am. Any bookings made prior to this day and time will not be taken.
- Sharing of weights and/or towels is not allowed.
- Maximum number of 15 participants per class will is being ahered to.
We kindly ask you to respect and follow the procedures above. It is highly important that in order to carry on working out in a clean and safe environment for all, we must abide to the principles above.